Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'M LOVING: Lauren Conrad


It looks like those rumors of a new reality show starring Lauren Conrad aren't going to happen anytime soon. Meanwhile, Lauren has been working on two new projects! I'm loving all of them.




The Beauty Department is blog/website Lauren co-writes with two other women. The website is updated daily with beauty tips, how-tos, and musings. It's really fun and the tutorials are very helpful, like how to get that winged eyeliner Lauren is famous for (here).





Paper Crown is Lauren Conrad's new clothing line. I love how simple each piece is and so very fresh. The line has this contemporary and feminine feel, and it's very wearable. Here are my favorite looks from both collections so far:

Fall 2011

Holiday 2011


I can't wait to see what Lauren has planned next!

No comments:

Post a Comment