Wednesday, August 24, 2011

DREAM JOB

For those of you who don't know me I'm a Communications & Media sciences student specializing in Integrated Strategic Communications (that's Marketing, PR & Advertising in simple English). I love my major, and I really hope that I'd end up doing that for a living. Not that I want to write press releases for the rest of my life... BUT ideally I'd love to have a marketing/PR/advertising job in the creative or cultural industries preferably using digital marketing/social media

Explaining what I want to do for a living has always been difficult. Up until I read exactly what I wanted to say all along in a website called Fashionably Marketing in an article entitled "Why the Fashion Industry Needs Talented Community Mangers" (read here).



So, I want to be a COMMUNITY MANAGER. It's the ultimate fusion of marketing and public relations! Being a community manager in the fashion industry (as specified in the article) would be GREAT, believe me I like my clothes and shoes as much as the next girl. But then again I wouldn't mind a job in other creative industries such as the fine arts, publishing,...

I think such a job would be challenging but in a good way! I also think I'll be great at it.

Don't believe me?

Hire me. I'll prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment