Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Socks for Hair

I came by two very interesting videos on YouTube by a user called Loepsie. She uses a sock to create the perfect big bun, and to curl her hair. Crazy I know! See for yourself.

 I love buns and I have tried a few techniques to make one, but its never 100% perfect which is fine sometimes. I tried the technique she uses with the sock, and its even messier. Maybe its because my hair is slightly layered. Still, I'm going to practice until I get the perfect bun! She doesn't use pins, but I think my hair needs a few pins to secure that big bun.




As for curling the hair with a sock. I'm definitely going to be doing this A LOT. I love soft wavy hair! With a curling iron my hair gets split ends every time even if I use heat protectant spray and similar products. This will be perfect for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment