Monday, July 4, 2011

A's Pasta Salad

Last semester, I was in love with the university's make-your-own salad bar. I'd have a salad almost everyday for lunch. Today I decided to make the same salad for dinner. It turned out great! I should've waited a little longer for the pasta to cool completely first though (the top was cool but there were a few warm ones at the bottom). This resulted in soggy lettuce. So don't make the same mistakes I did!



Ingredients:
cooked fussily pasta (drained) – American lettuce – broccoli – feta cheese – cucumbers – sweet corn -  green olives – ranch dressing – Italian dressing – salt and pepper – Tuna (optional)

Mix ingredients together in a bowl and serve. 


p.s. the the portion of each ingredient depends on how big you want the salad or how big the bowl you're going to use.




Bon appetite! 


No comments:

Post a Comment