Monday, July 25, 2011

Closet Organization

I've been trying to implement this system for a while now, but every time they hang in fresh laundry everything is back to the old mess. So I came up with this idea to hang up a guide inside my closet doors. I'm not completely spoiled; I am going to re-organize everything myself first THEN I'm going to ask the maids to hand stuff in order. The guides are there so neither I nor them will forget to implement this system.

It really does change your closet, and makes it easier to browse different clothing and find what you want faster.

The first picture is the tops rack. You arrange clothing my sleeve type and then by color within the different sleeve categories




The second picture is the pants and skirts rack, and where I also keep lightweight sweaters, cardigans, and jackets. They follow the same system as the tops rack; categorize items by shape and then by color.





P.S sorry for the low quality pics! I was kind of in an oranizational rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment