Sunday, September 11, 2011

FALL TV GUIDE




TV SHOWS I LOVE AND CAN'T WAIT TILL THEY'RE BACK!


Returns Monday Sept. 26 -  Blair is getting Married. Serena got an internship.
And cousin Emily isn't really cousin Emily. Can't wait to see what will happen next!
Returns Monday Sept. 19 - Castle told Beckett he loved her when she got shot by
the people who don't want her to investigate her mother's death. Suspense!
Returns Monday Sept. 19
Returns Oct. 3 - House escaped to a tropical island after he screwed things up with
Dr. Cuddy. Will the show be the same without her? 
Modern Family - Returns Sept 21
Returns Sept 13 -They've all graduated high school now (except for Adriana).
We'll see if the writers/producers are able to make the show work. 
Returns Sept 22 - McDreamy's final season with the show.
I'm curious about how they wrote the character off. Poor Mer.
Returns Sept 22
Returns Sept 22
Returns Sept 25 - Rumored to be the final season!


NEW TV SHOWS TO WATCH OUT FOR. THEY SEEM PROMISING, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN A SHOW MIGHT BE CANCELED.


Starts Sept 26 - Josh Schwartz (creator) + Rachel Bilson.
This one looks extremely promising.
Last Man Standing - Starts Oct 11
Tim Allen is back with a new sitcom! I think if you liked
Home Improvement you'll like this one.
Starts Sept 13 - SMG is back! But this show is really different.
She secretly takes on the identity of her sister.
I'm not sure about it but will give it a look.
Starts Sept 20
I Hate My Teenage Daughter!
Check out its trailer. HILARIOUS,
Starts Sept 28
Reminds me of Mean Girls.
Starts Sept 15
It's a about a girl who discovers she's a witch.
Less like Sabrina, more like Vampire Diaries.
Starts Sept 23
It's like HOUSE meets Ghost Whisperer. I guess.

I know I won't be able to watch all of these shows. I'd probably hate some of them after a few episodes. STILL I can't wait!
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment