Wednesday, November 16, 2011

21.


I remember when I was in high school, I dreamed of the day I turned 21.

And now its here...

I wouldn't say I changed a lot. But I think I've become a wiser, more mature, person who knows exactly who she is and what she wants from life - I even look prettier than I did four years ago!

A better version of myself - and let's face isn't that all what we want from age.

But still, there's so much more to learn! `

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." Abraham Lincoln


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I know the feeling. I won't be 21 until next year, but I am no longer rushing it! LOL Have a wonderful day filled with fab fam, friends & all things fun! x

    ReplyDelete